Sunday, March 23, 2014

Your favorite email of the week (:


March 22, 2014. 9:25 pm. Your favorite email of the week (:

Greetings everyone!

I am still at the MTC and learning so much. seriously.
Life is good, but the learning curve is a bit steep sometimes. Regardless, the MTC is peachy keen and I am 

My new little district (Elder Mabey is super stoked to be here, obviously.) :


Sister Jensen, Elder Lyes and I got moved into the new district and it has been a blast so far.
It is also amazing to look back and see how much I have learned and grown since my first day. I can already see how much my life (and especially my teaching) has changed. 

My new comp is Sister Niska. She is from Spokane, super adorable, optimistic and always ready to party. Or bring the spirit. Or both (:

She is on the left, and Sister Clancy, our resident Aussie, is on the right.



#Prom  (#ConfuseTheAustralian)



We tend to live in the classroom or the cafeteria, but it's been so worth it. We're practically spiritual giants (not really. mostly just Elder Lyes; but after 6 weeks, he's a bit out of it.)
#stillstruggling





I love you and miss you all, but I know that this is exactly where the Lord wants me right now.

And now for some spiritual uplifting for the masses.

The gospel of Jesus Christ and His atonement is one of happiness; even when things are bleak and tumultuous, just remember that the Lord is right there with you because He's been there before.
By following the Savior in all things, we are allowing ample opportunities for God to bless us in every aspect of our lives.

Mosiah 2:41
"And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of neverending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it."

#AMEN

Keep the faith. 

All my love,

Sister Bishop

(our favorite picture on the fourth floor - take a look at those short shorts.)



1 comment: