Saturday, March 29, 2014

Washington or Bust

Saturday March 29, 2014.  1:26 pm   Washington or Bust



Darling readers, adoring fans, or anyone who happens to actually read this email,

Life is pretty dandy. The MTC is the same as it's always been, and I am pleased to know that on Tuesday I'll be in Tacoma (for real.)
Again, I feel like the best word to describe what I feel is "surreal". Everything is falling into place, and it is all working out. 

A big thanks to those of you who keep me posted with current world/Provo/life happenings. It's very nice to not be ignorant (:

(Side note: this whole situation with Russia just seems like governments slapping each other on the wrists and flexing their metaphorical military muscles; it's like international relations went back to middle school.)

Some exciting things in my life lately:

Packages with yummy goodies and silly stories from fantastic friends



Temple selfies. Oh yeah.




No comments:

Post a Comment