Sunday, May 24, 2015

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go

Week 62 May 11, 2015. 4:47 pm EDT  I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go





Mother's Day is a happy day.
And I'm pretty sure there are no happier moms than missionary moms on Mother's Day.

Don't they look great?

The problem with transfers coming around Mother's Day is that it also makes it a sad day - to say goodbye and leave people you love. Transfers shocked Sister Madsen and I and the dream team is coming to an close


I'm headed down to Lacey to double in with Sister Harris, and Sister Heaton is taking my spot on the blessed Bainbridge Island.

We're a good lookin' bunch.



The other highlight of the week was being able to have a last minute exchange with the one and only Brewst. It was a glorious way to end the transfer (:


I'm trying to remember that I agreed to go where the Lord wants me to go, because He always has something better there prepared for us than we can even comprehend.
Well, I'm off to knock it out in Lacey.
Because we are in the business of changing eternities.

Buh Bye, Seattle. I never could get a quality picture of you.



- Elizabeth

P.S.
 "All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother."
- Abraham Lincoln



Pictures from our phone call on Mother's Day





No comments:

Post a Comment