of extreme force, degree, or strength.
having or showing strong feelings or opinions; extremely earnest or serious.
It has been an intense week.
Extreme highs and lows each day, such as:
- the longest day ever/super productive MLC/exchange
- culture shock on my exchange with Sister Brewster back in Tacoma (oh how I've missed the city - I know, it's only been a few weeks)
- Hundreds of nativities crowded into the Tacoma stake center
(including this gnome rendition - this one's for you, Dad!)
- The slowest drivers.
- A stressful intervention for one of our investigators who is struggling with addictions, depression and opposition trying to get baptized
- The most prepared woman, Elizabeth, finally making it to church and loving it
- Attempting to wrangle the most rambunctious two year old boy out from under a pew during sacrament meeting discretely
- Having some of the best sisters in the mission as good friends.
- The worst day ever. I won't go there.
- Getting attacked by a pack of chihuahuas during a lesson
- All the serendipitous moments on both sides of the exchange
- A very bright happy-light during studies (ha.)
- Luke defending the Restoration to his mother and glowing from the light of the gospel
- The prettiest weather on the canal after a few days of mucky rain and fog
So all in all, it's been quite the week. And the next one is looking just as good.
Do good, be good.